Annual Greenwood Village Goose Chase
Partnering with the Insurance Association of Colorado to benefit Fire Victims and their Pets, as well as Firefighters across the state.
The DTC│Greenwood Village Chamber of Commerce is bringing back the historic Goose Chase run/bike event, now in our 17th year! This year the Chamber turns its focus to the family: we are reaching out to our own community to help support an even greater Colorado community, as our fellow Coloradans work to rebuild lives broken by the recent wildfires. Please make plans for your whole family to join us for this great opportunity to support area fire victims, get outdoors, exercise, picnic and enjoy family-friendly activities for a great price, as we wrap up the summer and kick-off a new school year.
Tickets include course option, pre/post race group stretching opportunities, t-shirt, drawstring goody bag, lunch and access to the beer garden (for those of age, of course! ID required). A family fun expo will add to the picnic fun with games, activities, face painting and more for the kids!
- Advanced Registration: Individual ticket $15, Family cap $25*
- Day of Event Registration: Individual ticket: $20, Family Cap $35*
- Spectator Lunch Tickets Available at the event for $5
*Family Cap is Limited to Immediate Family Members
- Registration/Packet Pick Up: Beginning at 7:00am
- Bike 30 mile Start Time: 8:30 - 8:45 am
- Bike 15 mile Start Time: 9:00 - 9:15 am
- Run/ Walk 5K Start Time: 9:30 am
- Community Picnic and Family Fun Expo: 11 am - 1pm
PRE-REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS PACKET PICK UP:
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 22ND: 8am-5pm
- FRIDAY, AUGUST 23RD: 8am-5pm
- SATURDAY, AUGUST 24TH: 9am-1pm
COMMUNITY BANKS OF COLORADO
7800 East Orchard Road, Suite 300
Greenwood Village 80111